Whats in my bag . . .

on Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I love these! I think they're so fun (probably just because I'm super nosey).


Here goes . . .


Photobucket


We have:
-numerous highlighters and pens (I color code my datebook, these are a necessity)
-a lovely little pencil pouch that Joshua got me for Christmas
-A hair bow from Mrs. Jessica Tankersley
-mustache and monocle journal
-The Better World Shopping Guide (little book that rates companies on their social and ecological responsibility so that you can support responsible corporations.  You can see their extensive website here).
-Motherless Brooklyn by Johnathan Lethem
-hippie datebook
-Post-its
-Ray Bans
-iPod
-Chapstick
-Tylenol
-Tissues
-Checkbook
-Sample of Donald Miller's new Sunday School curriculum
-cigarillos
-pretty green zippo :)


So, I carry a pretty big bag. haha.


Thanks for joining me :)


Keep Smiling,
Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment