My future home . . .

on Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I've been thinking a lot lately about the type of atmosphere that my home with Joshua will have.  For the first year of our marriage we will be living in a small apartment that he's been living in for some time.  We've talked some about what we will do, but it still seems really far off (even though we're getting married in less than four months!)




Tumblr_kwzhaibz3r1qzfsuso1_500_large
This is the color turquoise that I would like on one wall in the kitchen :)


Tumblr_kuzvt8amzp1qa1xqko1_500_large
I wish we could do this.  I love bookshelves :)


20060802-02_large
This makes me smile.  I like it when houses feel "lived in".


Bookshelf_architecture_books_building_decoration_house-b0a3c7e810092ed83bee1ffe24305b67_h_large
I really, really, really, REALLY want to have an indoor hammock someday . . . . *sigh* someday.
(all images courtesy of weheartit)


Back in a day or two with some images of some of my art.  Hoping to get some feedback :)


Keep smiling,
Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment