A look at what's to come . . .

on Saturday, February 13, 2010
I had a little free time this Saturday (again!) so I got to get a little caught up on some photographs and run a few errands.


I went into Hobby Lobby today to pick up a few things for some alterations I needed to make, and I ended up with more goodies than I planned. I really should only go into that store with a partner so that they can keep me from spending so much money.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I found these little bundles of coordinated cotton material. There's four patterns in each bundle and there's a fat quarter of each, which is just enough to make two of those jewelry rolls that I made last weekend.  I bought coordinating zippers for the fabrics and I can't wait to get started on these for some special people ;)


Photobucket


I also found this pretty fabric in the remnant bin.  I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but whatever it is, it'll be adorable :)


Photobucket


The last purchase was a new embroidery hoop :) Joshua has been using my thrift-find-hoop for a while now, so I thought I would invest (a whole $3) in a bigger hoop so I could make some wall hangings to give as wedding gifts for the 100000 weddings that I am going to this summer.


I can't wait to get started on all of these goodies :D Thanks for joining me today!


Keep smiling,
Alyssa

1 comments:

Trinity said...

Very cute! You will have to look at my blog soon because I made your brother something for Valentines Day and it is of the crafty nature. :D I will post it in the next couple days!

Post a Comment