Good News!

on Friday, February 5, 2010
I'm finally going to have time to craft tomorrow!  This is what my schedule normally looks like:
Photobucket


Notice how Saturday is COMPLETELY empty? For the last few weekends I have had things come up on Saturdays, but not this weekend! Joshua is working a double shift, and Matthew is going home, so there will be no Berlin Airlift stuff going on, and I have the whole day to do whatever my little heart desires!  Lately, my little heart has been desiring to make one of these-


Photobucket


Photobucket


I finally ordered the pattern today from Sarah at punchanella.  Her shop has all sorts of goodies and patterns (that she emails you for instant download as soon as your payment goes through. Nice) and she is SUPER sweet.  I highly recommend her, and her shop.


I purchased a vintage collander a loooooong time ago, and unfortunately it has been discontinued.  On the up side--I got my money back and have had a little extra to play around with lately.  Here are some things I've purchased with that money and will probably be coming in soon--unfortunately not soon enough to be a part of all my girly fun tomorrow.


Photobucket
Gorgeous messenger bag.  I have an addiction to vintage luggage.
(source)


Photobucket
Josh has mentioned a few times that he likes head coverings and snoods.  I personally think they're adorable, too.  He specifically said that he thought I would look cute in a snood, and when I found one that I liked I thought I would give it a try :) I ordered this one from April's Bag on Etsy. It should be here in a week or so :)


Photobucket
I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NAILPOLISH.  I haven't painted my nails much since last summer, but I have a feeling that this pretty color will help me make time for it :)


And, lastly--I lost my pocket mirror a while ago and finally found a sufficiently cute replacement :) 


Photobucket

Kaylah, from The Dainty Squid, makes REALLY adorable pocket mirrors (and change pouches/pencil pouches) and will make them custom from any fabric in her shop.  She is super sweet and has really adorable stuff.  I ordered a mirror like the one pictured above, only with this fabric:


Photobucket


I'm also planning on including, in my crafty-awesomeness of a day, some time to take pictures of whatever I end up making, as well as some things that I have made recently.  Those pictures will then be posted here :) 


 Also, sometime early next week (hopefully) I should be able to post some promo pictures for Berlin Airlift. Check out that blog, if you haven't already, and see some of the crazy instruments and equipment we've been getting lately.  It's pretty awesome ;)


Thanks so much for joining me, today!


Keep smiling,
Alyssa

1 comments:

Jess Tank said...

I am jealous of your day of nothing to do! It's all good, though. I love all the new stuff that you have gotten! So fun.

Can't wait to see all the stuffz that you make!

Post a Comment