Wednesdays are the worst.

on Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I know they're supposed to be exciting because it means your halfway done with the work-week, but my Wednesday schedule is absolute insanity.

work-8-9
class- 9-11:50
work- 12-1
class-1:30-4:20
staff meeting 4:45-5:15
Family Meal 5:30-6:15
Bible Study 6:30-7
Choir Practice 7-8:15
Ministry Meeting 8:30-? (tonight it was nearly 10)

Somewhere around 4:30 today I realized that my cardigan was inside out, and had been that way all day long.  No one that I work with, had class with, or ate with said anything. Haha.  Gotta love it.

Thursdays are significantly less hectic, thank goodness.  Off to bed now so that I can drag myself out of bed tomorrow morning to work out. 
Photobucket
 Grace and peace, friends.

Keep smiling,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Jess Tank said...

Yikes! Oh the joys of having a million jobs and school...can I just say that being out of school is AWESOME?

You read Janel's blog Running with Scissors, right? Well we should do what she and Jamie did at some point and do a week of art/crafting based on words that we decide on.

It would be fun!

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

That sounds like a blast :) You'll have to explain to me exactly how it works, though. I do read that blog, but I'm not sure I know exactly what you're talking about.

Also, the week that we did it would have to be Spring Break in order for me to have time to accomplish ANYTHING lol. This Saturday is the first day where I don't have work/class/massive amounts of homework and Joshua is working a double. I'm going to spend the entire day watching movies, crafting, and addressing wedding invites. w00t!

Post a Comment