Exciteable Friday . . .

on Friday, February 19, 2010
Happy Almost Weekend!  


I love seeing my designs after they've been printed.  It reminds me that there is a benefit to all of the work I'm doing :)  I got nearly giddy when I came in the Gallery today to see the new postcards on the desk.


Photobucket


I don't really know why I got so excited, I've been designing the postcards for over a year and a half now . . . I guess I'm just in an especially good mood because it's Friday. :)  Also, I found part of Joshua's birthday present today! I think he's really going to like it.  I'm one of those people who gets so excited about giving gifts that I often give them early because I can't bear to hold onto them anymore. . . hopefully I can hold out until his birthday on Tuesday.   And hopefully it gets shipped in time . . . 


Also, I have plans to try a new sewing project this Saturday.  If all goes well, I'll be putting up a DIY sometime next week! BE EXCITED.


Hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing weekend :D  Thanks for joining me.


Keep Smiling,
Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment