Photo Shoot!

on Saturday, October 30, 2010
I had the most lovely time today with Miss Hannah (my old roommate) and Kait (Hannah's new roommate).  They are both absolutely gorgeous and also absolutely sweet, and we had a wonderful time taking some pictures of new merchandise, as well as a few old pieces that have migrated to be a part of my newly forming "Fall/Winter" collection :D  There will be more Christmas/Holiday pieces added later, but for now this is what I have to work with!  Check it out!  More photos available on the Adorkable facebook page, which can be "liked" in the sidebar of this blog :D  Thanks for stopping by!




 

                   

 

xoxo Alyssa

1 comments:

Trinity said...

HEADBANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that one with the lace flower! Freaking love it and will properly write it on my x-mas wish list from Santa. ;)

Post a Comment