Fam-uh-lee

on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Last weekend Joshua had class in Kansas City, and Trinity (who can be found here in a professional capacity and here in a more personal sense) was having her bachelorette party in Columbia on Saturday.  Joshua dropped me off with my parents on his way to KC and I got to spend a couple of days with my current family and my soon-to-be sister-in-law :)  That's a lot of hyphens.  Here's what came from the fun!

Paige and I spent some time together while watching Madelyn play some softball with her new team!
Paige gets really excited about Dunkin' Donuts.

We're pretty cute.

So is she ;)

I don't have any pictures from the bachelorette party because I was too busy having fun and laughing until it hurt to worry about using my camera.  I will share some pictures when the girl who was responsible enough to take pictures posts them to facebook ;)  Pictures from the wedding coming soon too!  It's on the 6th!  I can't wait!

xoxo Alyssa

1 comments:

Trinity said...

Pictures are up on Soa's page. Soa Ha is the full name, and if the album is set to private I will have to send you some. ;)

Post a Comment