The Most Lovely of Mornings

on Friday, October 1, 2010

I woke up early this morning to write a paper for my Spanish class,  only to find out that the paper only had to be 10 sentences long, and in spanish.

It took roughly 17 minutes.  So, I had some time to kill.  Therefore:


 HAPPY BREAKFAST

Joshua and I LOVE omelets so we had some this morning.  Along with a toasted english muffin with butter and homemade peach/strawberry preserves (yum), some water, chocolate soy milk, and fresh ground coffee.  Twas lovely.  Subsequently I decided to email my paper to my professor, skip class, and have a fun Friday.

SIDE NOTE: 
I want to paint each and every wall in my house a different bright color, because it makes pictures AWESOME.  As seen in the first shot above :)

SECONDARY SIDE NOTE:
I drew a shoe.

Isn't it cute?

COMING LATER TONIGHT: 
Key Ring Coin Purses :)


Ya'll come on back now, ya hear?!

xoxo Alyssa

4 comments:

Joshua Paul Smith said...

Why are the omelet's eyes so bloody?!

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

He is a vampire, and obviously very upset about something.

Joshua Paul Smith said...

Then why is he smiling?

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Who knows! You never can tell with them vampers.

Post a Comment