Me thinks

on Thursday, October 7, 2010
I will paint my fingernails tonight.  Color of choice: 






OPI-Ski Teal We Drop.  Oh yeahhhh.

I painted them last week and used this color:

OPI- Teal is the New Black
I have gotten SO many compliments on it.  It really is a lovely color for fall :) (appears on nails a little darker than it looks in this picture.)

I have one more that I want to use sometime soon :)

It's called "You Don't Know Jacques" *giggle*giggle*  
I found it under this lovely lady's suggestion and I can't wait to try it out :)  I'm so pale that if I try and wear colors that are *too* dark, sometimes I look a little pasty. haha.  I think this one is juuuuuust right :)

Sort of a silly post, I know :)  Sometimes I just get really excited about the little things.  I'll be back in a few days with some new recipes, HOPEFULLY a finished quilt, and some recent showcase orders :)  Thanks for reading!

xoxo Alyssa


0 comments:

Post a Comment