Case of the Mondays

on Monday, November 1, 2010
Today has been one of those days.  I've been tired, cranky, and overwhelmed with all of the things that I have to get done this week.  
-Write a blog for the Baptist Women in Ministry board that I have recently been added to
-Work on the music for my brother's wedding that is THIS WEEKEND
-Keep up on my homework (papers, websites, design work)
-Clean the apartment and pack for this weekend
-Prepare Bible Study for my job at FBC
-Try to plan an outing for The Gathering at FBC
The list goes on . . . 

However, I was reminded earlier, while cruising facebook, that this weekend is going to be more than just a wedding.  I get to see SO many people that I never get to see because of distance.  I can't wait.

In celebration of this newfound knowledge and recognition that today pretty much sucked, I have decided to take this evening, while Joshua is at work, and watch the new episode of Dexter, eat some yummy food (the homemade equivalent of an egg McMuffin Mmmm), and chill out.  I will probably work on some small things on my To-Do list, but mostly I'm going to relax and enjoy myself.  

Update coming soon (probably tomorrow) with pictures of some new journals I'm working on :)  I think you guys will like them.  They're pretty awesome.  Don't forget to check out the new photos on the adorkable facebook page!  What is your favorite new item?  Any suggestions for things you would like to see?  Don't hesitate to leave a comment on here, the facebook page, or send an email to adorkablecrafts@gmail.com :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo Alyssa

1 comments:

Trinity said...

Sorry you are overwhelmed :( I can't wait to see you and hug you Friday! Also Micah and I watched the new Dexter tonight... gosh I love that show. :)

Post a Comment