Oy vey

on Friday, November 19, 2010
I have been sewing SO MUCH lately.  Unfortunately, I cannot post pictures of any of it because all of the projects have either been Christmas presents for my friends and family, or orders that are meant to be Christmas presents.  I have been doing my best to thoroughly document all of the projects and will be posting them after the holiday season to avoid any surprise-ruining.

In other news, I got my hair re-permed today.  I thought about posting a picture of the ridiculous, poodle-like frizz-curl hybrid I've got going on, but then I though to myself, "Self, there are already several more than a little embarassing pictures of you on the internet.  Do you really want to make that tally several + 1?".  So I thought better of it.  However, I will be sharing a photo of my new do sometime after Sunday when I can wash and properly style it after the mandatory smell-like-a-perm phase.

Until then, enjoy.



xoxo Alyssa

2 comments:

Trinity said...

You can always post the pictures of the bridesmaids bags now. :)

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

I would . . . if I had remembered to take pictures of them. I'M SUCH A BUM.

I have a picture of the banner, though. lol

Post a Comment