I have bag envy

on Monday, January 31, 2011
Sometimes I wander etsy and look at all of the pretty things I know I will never own.  Sometimes I limit myself to only looking at things that I could feasibly afford, but yesterday I mentally splurged a little and looked at some snazzy camera cases and other bags.  Bask in their loveliness.  Click on images for shop pages, should you feel the urge to send me a special present.  Just sayin . . . I wouldn't object . . .


Camera Bags (in order of personal OH-MY-GOSH I WANT THIS preference)



I feel like this would make me look like I was backpacking across Europe.  I wouldn't mind that.





SO PRETTY.  Such good craftsmanship, too.  Alas, even this shipping for this one is out of my price-range—it's from Hong Kong.




LOVE this fabric AND color.  The only downside is the lack of dividers on the inside, but that might almost be better for me, because I don't have multiple lenses to carry with me.





Purses, in the same order of preference


UHhhhhhhh . . . I love zippers.  And red.  






This bag is made by my good friend, Jade, and her boyfriend, Bob.  I bought a bag from them a few months back, and I am IN LOVE.  They have such good construction and craftsmanship that I would not mind owning this cute little clutch :)





I'm not one for labels, but this little Dooney and Burke clutch is really dainty and classy :)




Last but not least . . . 

SUITCASES.  My greatest addiction.  I have quite the collection, but all of them are weekender size, nothing of substantial size . . . which is why I've been drooling over these two.



American Tourister makes SUCH good luggage.  I am a huge fan . . . 





This one looks like the perfect companion to my little red, hard shell carry-on . . . 


Be back a little later this week.  Joshua is going to start going out of town again this weekend, so I'll have a little more free time :)  Talk to you later!

xoxo Alyssa




0 comments:

Post a Comment