Catch up!

on Sunday, January 16, 2011
Life has been so crazy over the last few months that I haven't had the chance to fill you all in on some very exciting stuff!  First on the list is my brother's wedding!




(Click on images to enlarge)
My brother and I

All of my siblings and the new in-laws!

Joshua and I played the music for their ceremony.  I know, we both look so thrilled to be there.  We had a blast.  I promise.

Ain't they cute?  They both graduated from Mizzou.  I think the picture with the tail is my favorite. haha.

Trinity is a photographer, so she had all sorts of funky pictures she wanted taken.  They all were super cute :)

Next up on the catch-up list:  The new apartment!  However, I'm waiting until we're done painting and shifting things around before I take pictures, so it will probably be a week or so before I have them ready to post.  But there are more fun things to come :)  

xoxo Alyssa

all photos courtesy of Amanda Eaton Photography.  She's awesome.  Check here out!

1 comments:

Trinity said...

Favorite. post. ever. ;) Mostly because it includes pretty pictures of me and my wedding. Oh! And of course my handsome hubby. haha

Post a Comment