Hannah's Present!

on Monday, January 17, 2011
My lovely bestie, Hannah Bagnall, has an equally lovely mother who commissioned me to make a baked goods carrier for the wonderful baker.  Mrs. Bagnall designed the carrier and it contains many, many baking accoutrements . . . and it's PINK!  Take a look:



I was NOT looking forward to making this at all, I thought it would be a beast of a project, and I put it off as long as I could, but still have it done by Christmas.  Once I started, though, it really wasn't bad at all!  It is a fairly simple construction, and it was really rewarding to see that I could go off of some pretty basic design instructions from Mrs. Bagnall, and be able to create and put together something that was the correct size, and functioned the way it was supposed to.  haha.  Confidence . . . growing . . . 

Have you ever had an experience like that?  Where you surprised yourself with your abilities?

xoxo Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment