Holy progress, Batman!

on Tuesday, August 24, 2010
I've been making lots of new things lately and I wanted to share some with you :)


The camera strap cover I made from this DIY.  I made one for my soon-to-be-sister-in-law, too, but forgot to photograph it before I mailed it to her.  DOH!





Pencil bags that I made for my sisters from a pattern in the Home Ec class that I posted about previously :)  They came out wonderfully and I can't wait for them to have them!


This is probably my favorite thing I've made in a long time.  A quilt from vintage bed sheets :)  It' s not quite big enough to cover our entire bed, but it is quite large and will serve well as  picnic blanket or breezy-day snuggly :)

Thanks for reading!  Keep smiling!

xoxo Alyssa

4 comments:

Jen said...

Alyssa, I love your projects! They are super cute, and make me a little jealous. ;)

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Why, thank you Jen! That's very nice of you :)

lauren carney said...

oh your blog is lubbly jubbly!
i enjoy the happy snaps and fancy finds immensely.
thanks for the inspiration!
you're wonderful x x

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Thank you so much, Lauren! I'm glad to have you :)

Post a Comment