Bye-Bye-Bye

on Sunday, August 22, 2010
Alas, it is time for the ever-so-common end of summer post.  I do not lament it's passing the way some do, as I sweat like a man and cannot wait for this miserable Missouri heat to be gone and done with for a while.  However, I would like to share just a few things:
Crib quilt for one of the many new babies at our church.

The blanket I made for my cousin (wedding mentioned in a  previous post)


Quilted pillow made for ANOTHER baby.

The pattern for the embroideries came from Wild Olive.  I highly recommend her stuff, it's pretty adorable.

Kitten embroidery that I made from a vintage pattern for Jess' birthday :)

And  . . . finally . . .
 

Hands down, my favorite part of summer. *sigh*

Thanks for reading and keep smiling!

xoxo Alyssa


2 comments:

Jess Tank said...

OH EM GEE. Love the quilts. I am going to try to make one soon. You have to come back to Liberty to see my new craft room and teach me to quilt. Love you times one billion.

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Thank you, dear friend :) Just wait! Pictures of another one coming soon that is HANDS DOWN, my favorite :)

Post a Comment