Here is a post that I meant to post last Saturday, but apparently I hit the wrong button.

on Friday, August 20, 2010
I've had a lovely end-of-the-week.  

I spent all of Thursday cleaning the kitchen and doing laundry, as well as making some major progress on my ever growing to-do list :)  I even found out that I will be taking on another position at the church which will allow me to make a little extra money AND play with adorable little kids two mornings a week :)  This is very exciting news.

Friday was spent making even more progress on my to-do list, attending a meeting at the church for the new exciting job, AND car browsing :)  

Today will hopefully bring MUCH progress in the area of painting our ew-oh-my-gosh-so-gross looking bathroom.  I really think a new paint job will do wonders for that bathroom.  Still on the never ending quest for shelving to go above the toilet!  Hopefully that works out—and SOON.


EDIT*  I finished the bathroom, as you can see in my previous post, and Joshua and I FOUND A CAR.  Pictures to come soon.

Here is my gift to you, from one of my new favorite bloggers.  Sorry if the profanity offends you, but it really resonated with me during one of my holy-crap-I-have-too-much-stuff-to-do-I-can't-do-anything-right moments :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment