*sigh*

on Friday, September 10, 2010


Here's some new fun!



A long, long time ago, 1996 to be precise, I was playing with Barbie's in my friend Jade's basement.  My stomach started to hurt, she tried to feed me Doritos in efforts to keep me to stay, trying to convince me that I was just hungry.  Turns out my appendix was rupturing, but it all turned out OK.  One hospital stay and two weeks later I was back on my feet, playing Barbies and eating Doritos, with my friend Jade.

Now, this is what Jade is up to.


This lovely little treasure came from a wonderful company called aeolist design, which Jade now runs and owns with her boyfriend, Bob.  They make beautiful bags, big and small, out of ALL SORTS of materials.  I suppose I can forgive her accidental attempt on my life if she'll make me a lovely bag such as this :)  I'm completely in love with it and I'm SUCH a sucker for the fact that it has Ohio on the front :D  The above link is to their official website, but you can also check out their etsy shop here.  I would encourage you to do so.  Very. Much.

Another new addition to the world of Alyssa is this little nugget:





I am now offering Alteration Services through Adorkable!  Pricing and contact information are available on the facebook page.  Any services not listed may still be available upon request, so please don't hesitate to ask :)  

The above pictures are from my first job, for a lovely lady named Kylie.  She's the maid of honor in her sister's wedding, and also happens to be a very tiny person.  Thus, her dress needed to be taken up.  Unfortunately, I do not have a before picture, but you can check the facebook page for her review and check out the above pictures to see rate quality :)

Thanks for reading!  Tomorrow . . . pictures of the new haircut!

xoxo Alyssa

1 comments:

Trinity said...

I love those bags... in other news I also love Doritos. :) I would write a better comment but I am beat, shot a wedding today. Twas fun but I is tired. Can't wait to see the new hair. ;)

Post a Comment