I'm pretty sure this makes me a Jedi

on Thursday, September 2, 2010
Have you ever seen this dumb advertisement online before?

It's on weheartit ALL THE TIME and I seriously sat and stared at it until I could control which way the ballerina seemed to be spinning.  I got to the point where I could flip back and forth between my right brain and my left (given that the test is in any way accurate).  I'm pretty sure that makes me either a Jedi, a member of MENSA, or means that I need to see a doctor.  I haven't decided which.

xoxo Alyssa

3 comments:

Trinity said...

I think we must both be Jedi's then because I have done this "test" before and did the exact same thing. In fact I think Jenny did too. haha Hope I didn't burst your bubble! ;)

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

No bubble bursting here. It just means that we all have sufficient control over the force.

Trinity said...

I think I may belong to the dark side though. ;)

Post a Comment