I'm a bum

on Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sorry, it's been over a week.  Who knows where the time went . . . 

UPDATE!

I have a new haircut!  I don't have any pictures yet, because I haven't managed to take a good one, but I will put up a before/after shot after I can get Joshua to take a decent "after".

New bag design for Adorkable via request from my friend Laura for a bag small enough to fit on her keys, but big enough to hold an ID and cash/other cards.



It is available for $8 in many different fabrics and colors :)

In addition, may I direct your attention to my killer nailpolish in the above photograph.  It is the newest addition to my collection and I think I'm in love.


It's called "What's with the Cattitude" and it's from the Shrek Collection by OPI.


I'm in love with this entire collection.  Here are the other two that I have my eye on:

Fiercly Fiona


Who the Shrek are You?

They're gorgeous.  I know.  I want them all.

Lastly, here is my most recent project.



Full sized quilt out of vintage bed sheets = 198 triangles = 99 squares = OMG THIS IS TAKING FOREVER.  Definitely showing pictures when it's done, though.

I've also got a few projects in the works for my awesome soon-to-be-sister-in-law for her wedding :)  I'm hoping to make some pretty serious progress on those this weekend while the Mister is in KC.  Pictures coming soon (hopefully). 

Thanks for reading!  What you have all been up to lately?

xoxo Alyssa





1 comments:

Trinity said...

YAY! For all your post but mostly the last part about your awesome soon-to-be-sister-in-law. She sounds like my kind of gal! ;)

Thanks again for helping me out! Also I may have found someone to make a banner for me too! (The last one, the silk screened one.)

So you are doing the quilt bunting sign and the girl's bags and she is (hopefully) making the banner, I also found someone to make plastic banners to direct people to the reception site AND I will be making a sign for my photo booth. I am going to take photos of objects that look like "letters" and print out 8x10's to spell out photobooth. :) Like this! http://www.letter-photo.com/

Post a Comment