Goin' to the Zoo!

on Friday, March 19, 2010
On Monday a group of us from the Baptist Student Center went to the Zoo!  It was a little cold and breezy, but other than that we had a wonderful time and got to see some awesome animals :)




Photobucket
This guy scared me.  I was sitting next to the window, waiting to get a picture, and he swooped up from the bottom of the tank.  The water was so murky I couldn't really see him until it looked like he was going to bust through the glass! All the little kids sitting around me thought it was pretty funny that I jumped . . .

Photobucket
Isn't he cute?!  There was a huge crowd gathered while he swatted at the toy dangling in his cage.  It was adorable. 

Photobucket
I love turtles :D

Photobucket
This one is for my little sister.  Snakes are her favorite ;)

Thanks for joining me today :)

Keep Smiling,
Alyssa

3 comments:

Trinity said...

Im glad you had fun at the zoo! I plan on making it to the one in Colorado Springs once it gets nice. :)

HB said...

I hate/love how AMAZING your pictures are...I wanna take pretty pictures like that but SEMO doesn't offer the photography class I really wanted to take anymore. boooooo...teach me how to take pretty pictures?

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Haha. I promise, the quality of the pictures has very little to do with my photography skills, and WAY more to do with the quality of my camera. I bought a Nikon d3000 with some savings and christmas money. It's AWESOME.

Post a Comment