Tattoo Plans . . .

on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Those of you who know me, know that I currently have three tattoos.  I have plans for three more . . . eventually. haha.  These things are pricey, especially when your Mister has plans for at least one, probably two, more, as well.  I have determined what my next one is going to be, and have been trying to decide on the placement.


This is kind of a crappy picture, and it's an even crappier sketch, but I think I have decided that this will be the location for my next tattoo, which is based on the image seen in this previous post.  Happy as a bird with a french fry.  That's what I want to be :)  I think I'm even going to get color with this one.  I'm pretty pumped :)


What about you?  Any plans for tattoos?  Any dreams that you wish you could get but are still out of reach?  Any stories of tattoos that you already have, and would be willing to share?  I love hearing tattoo stories :)

xoxo Alyssa

2 comments:

Holly Noel said...

Those are super cute Alyssa!
I have one tattoo as of right now it's an emerald and once i finally get it finished, it'll have a rainbow behind it to commemorate my friend Andrew who took his own life about a year ago because he was constantly ridiculed for being gay. i loved him dearly and he was an inspiration in my life...it hurts me so badly that he felt there was nothing else he could do...i miss him dearly, but with the rainbow, he's always with me...

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

That's a great reason to get a tattoo, Holly. Thanks for sharing! You'll have to put a picture on facebook so I can see it when it's done!

Post a Comment