What a ride it's been.

on Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Well, the Mister and I have successfully moved to Kansas City and are comfortably settled in our new home :)  It has been awful silent around here lately but I intend to change that.  I have a lot going on right now:  just started a new job, have my VERY OWN studio, start seminary in the fall, living near my most favorite people ever (those are FOUR different links.  And you should go to all of them).  Life is good, and I want to share that with you :)

UPCOMING POSTS:
-House Tour
-New Business Venture
-Kittie Update
-Anniversary Dinner (only two months late)
-UPDATED Yearly Goals
-Reading list/Currently Reading
-Recent Movie/Television addictions
-Favorite Blogs/Posts!
-And more . . .

Are you excited yet? Because you should be.  This is going to rock . . .  hard.

If you're reading this, thanks for hanging with me through the silence :)  More coming soon . . .

xoxo Alyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment