I'm such a good wife.

on Thursday, July 8, 2010
While Joshua has been away this week counseling a church camp, I worked on these for him.  


He's been wanting a sleeve for his laptop and I found this black one for a decent price but wanted to snazz it up a bit :)  The patch is for his new guitar strap which was a similar situation--just a black strap with nothing on it, so I made this patch that I'm going to stitch on when he gets to come home for the weekend between the two weeks of camp.  He comes home tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!

It's been a lovely week and I've had a wonderful time.  I got my lip re-pierced today, pictures of that as soon as the swelling goes down a little :)    

I plan on spending the afternoon and evening watching these and taking pictures of the apartment to share with you all:





Quite the combination, right?  An Education was suggested by Miss Hannah and I've never seen The Matrix, so I figured it was about time.  The apartment pictures will FINALLY be posted tomorrow! Woo Hoo!  I know . . . you're all on pins and needles, right? Right.  That's what I thought. ;)

I hope you all are having as great a time as I am :)  Thanks for reading! 
Keep Smiling,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Trinity said...

You are so sweet to your new hubby! I am also super happy to have such a creative soon-to-be sister-in-law! I can't wait to craft something awesome with you. :)

Hannah Smith said...

hey, you forgot to mention that your sister-in-law was with you when you got your lip pierced! ;)

Post a Comment