Home Sweet Home

on Sunday, July 25, 2010
I've finally done it!  I finally got the apartment in decent enough shape to share with the world!  So, here goes . . .



The bed! With a quilt made by Indonesian women and an afghan made my my roommate from DC, Mary, who was mentioned in a previous post :)


Directly across form the bed is the sitting area/library :)  Our apartment is small, only a main room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, so everything sort of runs into everything else :P


Kitchen! Repainted :)

Kitchenaid and Thermos collection :)


My favorite wall in the entire apartment :)

Josh's new teapot :)

Photos of the bathroom are coming (hopefully) soon.  We have a bit of a hole-in-the-wall problem that is prohibiting us from painting. Hopefully that gets cleaned up soon . . . 

Thanks for joining me!

Keep Smiling :)
Alyssa

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Love the paint job in the bed-living-sitting-library-room ;)

Also the little birdhouse on the wall is cute!

Alyssa Bennett Smith said...

Thanks! It was a wedding gift from Joshua's Student.go supervisors in Alabama. The roof is a license plate! Too adorable :)

Post a Comment