Kitties!

on Thursday, August 11, 2011
When I came back from my loooooong moving hiatus, I said that I was going to try and blog more frequently.  Well, it seems that the discipline required for fulfilling such a promise is still slightly beyond my grasp, but I'm working on it.  Here was my list of upcoming posts:



UPCOMING POSTS:

-House Tour-
-New Business Venture-
-Kittie Update-
-Anniversary Dinner (only two months late)-
-UPDATED Yearly Goals-
-Reading list/Currently Reading-
-Recent Movie/Television addictions-
-Favorite Blogs/Posts!-
-And more . . .-



So far, I haven't done any of those (except one that would fall under the "And more . . . " catagory).  So, here's my best shot at a kittie update, for the sake of checking things off the list (and OH how I love to do that).



 We were watching The West Wing. 
 Clearly it was an enthralling episode.  Couldn't take their eyes off of it.

Until Yare ran off and Soso fell asleep.  It must be nice to be a cat.

So, here we go: Drum roll please . . . 

UPCOMING POSTS:
-House Tour-
-New Business Venture-
-Kittie Update-
-Anniversary Dinner (only two months late)-
-UPDATED Yearly Goals-
-Reading list/Currently Reading-
-Recent Movie/Television addictions-
-Favorite Blogs/Posts!-
-And more . . .-

BAM.  Look how productive I am.


Plans for this week: 
-Work A BUNCH.-
-Start the drawing for my new tattoo (or two) which will *hopefully* be paid for with birthday money?-(MYBIRTHDAYISNEXTTHURSDAY)
-Finish a baby blanket for a very special lady and her son who will be joining us very soon.-
-Think about adding tabs to the blog?  Not sure if I really need tabs, but we''ll see.-
-Finish pillow covers and other sewing projects for the living room so I can FINALLY do a house tour.-  
So pumped.
-Read A LOT *this grad school thing is sneaking up on me*-

Thanks for joining me :)
Alyssa



0 comments:

Post a Comment