Oh Goodness . . .

on Wednesday, March 30, 2011
click image for source


I am seriously failing at the "4 blogs a week" goal.  However, there are some new developments in my life that I would like to share.  Things are a'changin' and I'm doing very well, which is probably why I haven't been blogging—I'm busy with other things!

 Joshua and my future plans have taken a turn.  I don't have tons of details to share right now, but when I do I promise I will have an ENTIRE post dedicated to what our lives are turning into.  Some of these developments are a little disappointing, while other are very exciting.  Overall, things are good and I am thankful.

My BFA project (which I don't know that I ever mentioned here, but has been ALL over facebook and flickr) has gone very well!  It's been so much work and a lot of sweat and tears, but I am very excited to see the final product in a couple of weeks and be able to tally up how much money we have raised for Birthright!

Joshua and I both go into the Juried Student Exhibition at SEMO!  I have been entering for the last FOUR YEARS and never gotten a single piece accepted and this year I had THREE get in (a ceramics piece, and TWO websites).  Obviously, I am thrilled and I cannot wait to go to the opening and awards ceremony on Friday.  Pictures afterward, I promise.

I started reading a Chuck Palahniuk book, specifically "Diary", and I think I have found a new author love.  He is fantastic, even if bizarre at times.

Well, I'm sure there is more, but that is all for right now.  I have decided that, while I probably will NEVER blog 4 times a week (even after graduation) I think I am OK with that.  This blog is for me, and not anyone else in particular, so it is silly of me to try and model myself after people who do this full-time.  I have about 3 or 4 other things that I do full-time, and until at least one of those goes away, one or two posts a month or however often I remember will just have to do. :)  I'm sure you all won't mind.

1 comments:

Trinity said...

I'm excited to hear that you got into the exhibition! That's awesome!!! Also I will be awaiting news of your and Josh's future. :)

Love ya!

Post a Comment