Hello, friends.

on Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to snuggle bug!   I hope this can be a place where creative ideas are exchanged and learning can take place. Part of my motivation for blogging is to get a sort of accountability in my art, crafting, and music.  I've felt like a lazy artist lately and needed a little boost to get myself back into making things.  I figure if I have even a small audience of friends who are expecting me to share my work with them, I will be more motivated to keep from letting them down. :) 


Please be patient, as I am new to this and am still trying to figure out how everything works (it took hours just to get the banner to be the right size :P).  I have plans to mess with it further and get the point where I am at least proficient at this whole "blogging" thing.


Again, welcome and thank you for your support in my little experiment!


Keep smiling,
Alyssa

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Very nice! I'm excited to see what you do. Now go follow my blog! haha

But seriously... do it. :D

www.trinitynelson.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Jess Tank said...

w00t x 1,000,000.

Consider yourself followed by oh my, yes!

Post a Comment